CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
To enter the selection procedure for an international career through Amundsen International, you must have at least the following:
Education: Bachelor of Science or higher
Experience: at least 3 years relevant experience (but be at medior/senior level already)
Sector: ICT, Robotics, Photonics, Mechatronics
Language skills: fluency in English obligatory, Dutch will be considered an advantage.
SIGNED BOOSTER AGREEMENT WITH AMUNDSEN INTERNATIONAL
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU
What we expect from our candidates
At Amundsen International we believe that we can only be really successful when we truly understand our candidates’ abilities, motivation and ambitions.
We expect our candidates to fully cooperate with our Talent Acquisition Consultants in a timely and professional manner.
To be successful in a foreign country, you need certain skills and characteristics. But most of all you need the WILL TO INTEGRATE.
You must learn to understand and appreciate the culture, habits and traditions of the nation where you settle.
We will support you with your efforts to work in Europe. Our Career Consultants are very experienced and have extensive knowledge about the country you want to relocate to.
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
- Our Career Consultants have substantial international experience and know not only the European ICT market, but they also understand ICT technologies;
- We have relevant information about all local and international companies who have the will and capability to hire foreign candidates;
- We have extensive knowledge about local legislation and immigration rules;
- There are many details and rules that you must know to be able to pass even the very first interview; so many questions you will be asked besides the technical ones. Only candidates who have this knowledge will go to the end of the road and get a job offer. Our Career Consultants can train and accompany you all the way from finding a job opportunity, going through an interview with a European company successfully and getting the desired new life in Europe.
- We do not only train and consult you; we actually try to find a job for you through our own efforts and we introduce you to reputable companies. You will not be able to find these vacancies in open sources by yourself.
- Amundsen International believes in the quality and effectiveness of its services. Therefore we offer you our solid no-cure-no-pay condition. If we do not find a suitable position for you, you do not owe us anything!
- Last but not least, once we find a job for you, we offer you very favorable payment terms!
HOW TO PROCEED
- Please contact Amundsen International via the contact form in our website.
- If you meet our initial selection criteria, you will be invited for an online interview.
- When we are both comfortable and confident that we want to work together, we will send you our contract.
- We will help you compiling your extensive CV in the standard Amundsen International format.
- We will request all necessary information from you required for fulfillment of our services.
This completes the selection procedure and at this point we will promote your CV on the European labor market.
Our Global Account Executives and Licensees will actively promote your profile with European Companies. Any interest from a potential employer will be communicated to you.
Amundsen International works very attentively with your profile; we want to ensure that any opportunity we offer is suitable for you. This takes time. Therefore please give us time to provide you with high quality results.
Feel free to contact us
Visit our contactpage and use one of the contact options.